✓ Our ultra-lean whey protein isolate has been micro-filtered to maximise the amount of protein per serving and minimise fat and carbohydrate.
✓ Each serving provides a massive 32g protein to aid muscle growth, 7.9g BCAA’s to boost protein synthesis, and only 0.1g fat, in a really convenient format.
✓ Our Informed Sport certified Whey90 shake comes in three delicious flavours, and is trusted by Premier League clubs and professional athletes.
To unleash your potential on the pitch you need to build lean muscle mass, and our premium Whey90® protein isolate has been scientiﬁcally developed to help footballers build strength. Each 36g serving is loaded with an average 32g protein, 7.9g BCAAs and all 20 essential and non-essential amino acids; ideal for building lean muscle mass and increasing your strength for those 50-50 challenges.
Available in ﬁve smooth ﬂavours, our elite formula Informed Sport® approved Whey90® protein is made in our state of the art facility in the UK, and is trusted by top professionals and elite clubs around the world. It is suitable for any footballer looking to build muscle, and should be taken within 30 minutes of ﬁnishing a match or training session.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND WHEY90®
Whey90® Product Development
Whey90® has been developed alongside leading players and nutritionists across football. By using a process of micro-ﬁltration we have increased the protein in each serving by 20%, and reduced the fat content to one third of that found in cheaper concentrate products. By doing this we have increase the speed with which the protein is digested and delivered to your muscle to kick start repair processes. Perfect for for any footballer looking to improve their strength on the pitch.
Protein supports growth and repair processes in the body, including that of skeletal muscle. Our premium whey protein isolate contains up to 90% protein with minimal carbohydrates and fat, making it ideal for footballers looking to increase lean muscle mass.
Leucine is an amino acid that serves as a trigger to activate growth and repair processes once a dose of over 3 grams is reached in the body. We have ensured that our Whey90® provides you with the full package for maximum muscle growth.
7.9g of BCAAs
BCAAs are made up of leucine, isoleucine and valine. During prolonged periods of intense exercise, such as a 90 minute game of football, BCAAs may be used by the body and used as fuel. Consuming BCAAs after exercise may help to support muscle growth and repair processes.
HOW TO USE
Just add water, shake and take. It couldn’t be simpler. Consume within 30 minutes of finishing either a match or training session. Whey90® can be combined with Creatine Monohydrate, for those looking to further improve their physical performance.
Mix one heaped scoop of Whey90® with water in your Soccer Supplement® Protein Shaker and consume within 30 minutes of ﬁnishing either a match or training session. Whey90® can be combined with Creapure®, our premium creatine monohydrate, for those looking to further improve their physical performance.
Per 36g Serving
- 32g Protein
- 7.9g BCAAs
- 3.6g Leucine
- All 20 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
Recommended for any footballer looking to increase their strength and improve their performance on the pitch.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Gluten Free
- Whey90® Vanilla:
- Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Antifoaming Agent (silicone dioxide), Sweetener (Sucralose)
- Whey90® Strawberry:
- Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Colour (Red Beet Extract), Antifoaming Agent (silicone dioxide), Sweetener (Sucralose)
- Whey90® Banana:
- Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Colour (mixed carotenes), Antifoaming Agent (silicone dioxide), Sweetener (Sucralose)
- Whey90® Chocolate:
- Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Cocoa Powder (fat reduced cocoa powder, acidity regulator [E501]), Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Antifoaming Agent (silicone dioxide), Sweetener (Sucralose) For allergens see ingredients listed in bold.
- Whey90® Cookies & Cream:
- Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Antifoaming Agent (silicone dioxide), Sweetener (Sucralose)
For allergens see ingredients listed in bold.
|36g (1 serve)
|1620kJ / 381kcal
|583kJ / 137kcal
|-of which saturates
|-of which sugars
|36g (1 serve)